The Villa offers residents a range of amenities from meals to transportation that help ensure their independence. Most are included in the price of rent with no additional charges.
- Noon and evening meals are served daily, except on Sunday evening, when residents are given a sandwich and fruit.
- Informal community dining, served buffet-style, offers residents social interaction as well as home-style meals.
- If necessary, take out trays are delivered to your apartment free of charge.
- Scheduled transportation for health appointments.
- Weekly shopping trip to Wal-Mart.
- Conveniently located two blocks from OSU bus line service.
- Handicap transport can be arranged through OSU.
- Light housekeeping is provided weekly at no additional cost.
- Free laundry rooms are on site for residents to use with home-style washers and driers.
Beauty / Barber Shop
- Beauty and barber shop services available, along with manicure / pedicure services on site for additional charges.
- Weekly Bible study and Sunday morning Worship Services.
- Birthday and Holiday celebrations.
- Bingo, Dominos, coffee & donuts, and exercise scheduled monthly.
- Picnics and special guest entertainment, as well as OSU students and school children visits.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, after visiting several facilities in Stillwater, The Villa is my home of choice when the time comes. This is because of your welcoming me and making me feel at home.
I have wonderful thoughts and memories of you all. My mom was so happy living there. I never heard her complain about anything because you all were caring and genuinely concerned about your residents. When there were concerns, they were taken care of in a timely way. I will always be grateful for your attentiveness to my mom.
I love living here at The Villa! It is the best place for me at this time of my life. The atmosphere is homey, and the people here are kind and caring.
The Villa has just been a wonderful place for Mom and I sing your praises all of the time!
We will never forget you and treasure your care for our precious mother with our last breath.